Sunday, January 25, 2015

Last week of January's Challenge

Here we are our last week of January. How do you feel your first month of 2015 has gone? What successes have you had so far, what joyful experiences have popped into your January? It's all to easy for us to focus on the negative stuff that happens in our lives. Sometime I feel  it's easier to subconsciously let the not so pleasant stuff build it little nest in our brain and live there for a while rather than sweeping it out and letting the good stuff in our lives shine through. With that in mind I think we should all spend a moment each day focusing on the good stuff in and around us. I have decided to break our last week in January up into a new little challenge each day. If your missing in action or can't be bothered writing to much that's fine. All you have to do is post back a one liner with your answer and you have completed your challenge for the day. So to start our week off here's your first challenge question. What 3 things are you grateful for in your life? It's funny sometimes find it hard to see the positive things in their life so please contribute because your gratefulls may just help another person see their gratefulls.  

OK, my gratefulls are - 
1. First one has to be my two kids. Their Dad and I split up when they were young (pre- teenagers) and I am grateful that Paul and I dealt with the whole situation as we did because Shane and Rachel have grown into two of the most AMAZING people I could ever wish to be a mother and a friend to. 
2. I'm grateful for being born to the parents I was born to because my Mums strength and my Dads gentleness helped me grow into the person I am today. 
3. I'm grateful that I live in a country (Australia) that allows me the freedom to get in my car and drive to any corner of it with the freedom I choose. 
So now it's your turn, I really am looking forward to your 3 gratefulls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.