Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30 Day Challenge

They (whoever they are!) say that if you do something for three weeks it will become a habit. Well I have decided to put it to a test and set myself a 30 Day Challenge. My challenge will start tomorrow, Wednesday September 24th and go until October 23rd. As I suffer with a few allergy issues that Doctors have no idea what is causing them, I have decided to put my ideas into action. So I am cutting out potato chips, sugary sweets and soft drink out of my diet, because I think these could be contributing to the problem. 

Just a couple of my deductions
Also as I am still having major issues moving my frozen shoulder and I have been doing my exercises every day for the past four months without much progress I have decided to do thirty minutes of exercises for the thirty days and see what my progress is.

I am also one to write lists for everything I have to do. Unfortunately more often than not my lists just get added to instead of diminishing. So another part of my challenge to myself is to complete something from my to do list each day.
My Goals
Do you have issues that you would like to work through? Are there things in your life you would like to out of your life or are there things you would like to bring into your life. You are more than welcome ato join our little group on our Facebook page or otherwise just join me on my blog. Together we can all turn wishes into habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.